Saturday 16 July 2011

Weddings and stuff...

So next year is the year of reckoning...our wedding! :)

Now I'm not exactly a girlie-girl, so I haven't been planning my BIG Day since I was 5, and I have to admit I am rather out of my comfort zone.

First step obviously is to set a date, which we have finally (through a practical process of elimination...I know no other way) managed to unofficially settle on one.

Next is the venue...eek...one thing we did know was that we didn't want to get married on the Muldersdrift Mile - given there are some amazing venues there, but we felt the need to find somewhere different and special to us. Kwa-Zulu Natal was our obvious choice, as we have spent many amazing holidays on the North Coast, and shared suitcases of memories there!

So, why I am I blogging about all this...well I thought it would be interesting to hear all your throughts on the venues we visited, on a trip to Natal last weekend.

Each venue will be presented in a seperate blog, so please join me on this journey, and I look forward to your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment